We serve Men and Women that are 18 years old and up. They must be recovering from a chemical dependency. Our communities welcome individuals from all walks of life, all races and religions. It is important to understand that there is not “typical” client.
The experience of each of our clients at Nak Union Union Behavioral Health is shaped by our mission, vision and v alues statement.
Nak Union Union Behavioral Health inspires people struggling with addiction to thrive through the use of a program of recovery based treatment.
- Individual treatment
- A safe and structured community that promotes recovery
- Respect for privacy and dignity
- A professional environment
- Collaboration with other stakeholders in the community
- Accessibility to our services through the reduction of financial barriers