There are 4 Recovery Communities. Assignment to a particular community is based on your gender and your status on your road to recovery. You can be a patient at the outpatient clinic or If you have less than 6 months of consecutive clean time then you would be placed in one of the primary recovery residences. If you have at least six months of clean time then you would be eligible for the three quarter residence.
All of the residences offer structure and support. In the primary residences you are expected to sign an agreement that you will:
- Commit to stay 6 months
- submit to random alcohol and drug screenings
- Be accountable t o staff for your whereabouts at all times
- Attend 12 step meetings at least 5 days per week
- Get a Sponsor and maintain regular contact
- Adhere to curfew hours
- Keep your room clean and complete a household chore as assigned
- Attend weekly community meetings and scheduled group activities
All residences are expected to participate in a recovery job, volunteer work or schooling of some type. In the three quarter residence everyone is expected to work, volunteer or participate in some meaningful activity daily. There is less supervision and structure in this environment.